Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nature.

I love rain. It's so pretty and it feels good, and it smells nice before, during, and after the rain. Interesting factoid of the week: Did you know that the smell of earth after rain is called petrichor? Well, now you do. Anyway, I love nature. It's an amazing reminder to me that God loves us. 













I mean, do you see these pictures????? Isn't it just beautiful? How can you not love it??? How can you not think of Heavenly Father or Jesus Christ when you see any or all of it? Waterfalls, butterflies, flowers, rain scenes, forest scenes, and any combination of the five are my favorite types of nature/scenery, because they remind me how beautiful Heavenly Father made this world. He never forgets you, and sometimes He will send you different things that He knows you need, like a butterfly or something someone says or does. Sometimes He'll even send you a person. These, children, are called 'tender mercies'. Nature just reminds me of our Heavenly Father's and our Savior's love for us all. Springtime and fall are my seasons because it's changing and it's so beautiful, I can't help but be reminded of my Heavenly Father and His love for me. He created this beautiful world for all of us, and He wants us to remember that He is always there and that He will never forget us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment