Saturday, September 21, 2013

The right team.

Today is the BYU vs Utah game. Those are not the kinds of teams I'm talking about. I'm talking about The Lord's team and Satan's team. Now, we don't know whether BYU will win or not, but we do know that The Lord is going to win His game. So. Which team will you pick? The team of The Lord, or the team of Satan? I hope you pick The Lord's team, because He's going to win. This game is not a game of win or lose, because The Lord is going to win. Instead, it is a game of team members. Who has the most by the end. Now, I don't know about you, but following Satan just makes me cringe and feel dark, and creepy, and bad. Following The Lord makes me smile and feel light, and sweet, and good. Given the choice between feeling dark and creepy versus light and sweet, I'd rather feel light and sweet. Choose your team wisely, for in heaven you will have to deal with the consequences. I know I've got some I will have to deal with, unfortunately. But now I've chosen The Lord. Satan just makes me feel bad about myself and I don't like that feeling. The Lord lets me know that I am a choice daughter of His, and He loves me, and I know from personal experience that The Lord is far better than Satan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment