Sunday, September 29, 2013

Temples.

I love temples. They're so pretty and it's a whole different experience in there. There's church reverent, with little children crying every now and then or the whole time; and then there's temple reverent, where it's so quiet, even whispers sound loud. Doing baptisms for the dead is so great, and a great testimony builder for me. Even just sitting outside the temple, looking at it is a testimony builder. Because my parents, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, one of my cousins, and several other family members, as well as other people who hold special places in my heart, have all been married in the temple. I want a love like that. Forever. And I can only get that in the temple. And so I am trying to live my life in such a way that I can enter the temple worthily with the right person. And I have some of the best examples in my life to look up to.


Isn't it gorgeous? I can't wait. This is one of my favorite Children's Primary Songs:
"I love to see the temple I'm going there someday To feel the Holy Spirit to listen and to pray. For the temple is a House of God a place of love and beauty I'll prepare myself while I am young This is my sacred duty." 

No comments:

Post a Comment